Monday, November 17, 2008

Child, Chai and a Card

Good evening, friends! I am finally getting a chance to post something today. Last night was not a good sleep night for my little one or me, so today was spent recovering. Tonight he was ready for bed by 6pm . . . he was wandering around the living room putting his cheek down on every surface: the couch, the chair, his boppy pillow, the cat. So, we decided to take him to bed! Hopefully he will sleep well tonight, because *I* can use the sleep! :-)


Before I show you a project, I want to share something non-stamping related. I have never been a big tea drinker. Until now. I am in love. His name is Stash Chai Green Tea. I met him at the Grocery Store on Friday, and I am not ashamed to admit that I have seen him EVERY day since then. I have enjoyed every second . . . the anticipation while he was heating up, the overwhelming desire I felt when I smelled his exotic scent, and the taste of every single luscious sip on my tongue, from first to last.


Isn't he gorgeous? And let me tell you, what a hunk! He is sooo sweet and spicy, and super delicious with a little added skim milk and Splenda (or for the sinful version: 2% milk and sugar.) Shhh... don't tell my husband. Although I did just tell him that he could fill my entire Christmas stocking with these teabags, and I'd be thrilled, so I think he might be suspicious.

I think I posted this project a while ago, and then promptly removed it when I remembered that I had sent it to my secret sister. Well, if she happens to read my blog (which I highly doubt), this is the month to reveal ourselves, so she'll figure out it is me when she sees this project:


This is not the exact version I sent to her, but very similar. It is a fun two pocket bag that I made just large enough to fit a card in each pocket. A great hostess gift! Do you want one? If you are in Central Ohio, have me do a workshop for you and your friends! :-) If you are not local, hostess a catalog workshop or place a $150 order with me, and I will make you one and send it to you!! :-) Nothing like a little bribery, huh?

I have to go finish my Green Chai Tea Affair, and watch Dancing With the Stars. Good night!

4 comments:

Christi Snow said...

awwww, that photo is just too sweet! Poor little guy! ...hopefully you get some good rest tonight...both of you!

Wow! That set bag and card set is GORGEOUS!! I absolutely LOVE it!

hmmmm, I may have to find some of that tea!
smiles...

Gretchen said...

Cute gift set!! Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favorite sets!
Love the baby picture- kids are soo flexible and can sleep in the weirdest positions! Hope you got some rest, I'm having withdrawls from your projects!!

Ryann said...

LOL look at Isaac! What a cutie pie picture that is. Your cards are gorgeous Jessica! I love what you do with SU stamps. Great job!!

Mandy said...

What a GREAT set! :) And that little one laying on the cat is SO precious!!! You MUST scrap that page!!