Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Beautiful Day!

I tell you what, I am SOOOOO happy to have such lovely weather again. When pressed, I will say that winter is my favorite season, but on days like today, I am not sure why I say that! I think my new favorite season in Spring! The sky is so blue, and the sun is shining. You just can't help but smile!

I did some more with rub-ons over the weekend. Here a a couple of cool things...



The first one is a notepad from Target. I did rub-ons down the side, over the "O" in notes, and on the pen. What fun! The second one is a candle holder, although I'm not sure how well you'll be able to see it!

We also went to a birthday party over the weekend for one of my hubby's kindergarten students. I whipped up a card quickly on Saturday morning, and ended up loving it so much I made two more for some other upcoming birthdays in the family. Here it is:



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

The birthday hat on the animals is a really cute touch!!! Love it!!