Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sleep Deprived Stamper

Man, am I ever going to get sleep again? I'm exhausted!!! I'm not complaining, I love that I finally get to be a mom. I'm just tired. Last night he woke up more times than I can count! For awhile, several months ago, he was basically sleeping through the night until his 4am feeding. What happened? Waaaah!!!

Last night was another Unity new release party over at Splitcoast. What fun! I won a Unity t-shirt! I'm so excited! I may just have to go get a tiara, too. *grin* The new releases are very cool, too. Check them out here.

Still sharing my Dare to Get Dirty Challenges with you. The first one was to watercolor, which is something I'm still practicing. I wish I knew how to get things to look just right! It is fun to do, though, a little bit like coloring in a coloring book, only better! The second one was a sketch layout, which I *almost* followed. My rectangle extends a little lower than the designer wanted, but I totally love the finished card! It's so soft and pretty!



Thanks for looking! Well, I hope you have a lovely day, and Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

those cards are just lovely!your ribbon knot is perfect! Something i am trying to figure out how to do! great job

Lesly said...

Congrats on the t-shirt. I promise someday he'll sleep all through the night and then some. Your cards are wonderful.

Mandy said...

I just LOVE that fireplace! Great card!

JUST JUDY said...

A-DORABLE -my fave is the warm and toasty card!! I'm so glad I found your blog. GREAT WORK. I'm adding you to my list....hope that's okay!

Judy :)
keep up the great work!!