Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Hardware Club!!!

Ladies, the new Stampin' Up! catalog is fabulous! If you don’t have one yet, give me a call or email me to set up your workshop, where you will get one for free! You can find my contact info on my SU! Website, HERE. You can also order from the new catalog RIGHT now from my site! I have several dates in February and March still available . . . and it is Sale-a-bration during those months, so you and your customers can earn even more free stamps!!! There are some beautiful new stamps in the catalog, and LOTS of new fun accessories. If you are like me, I know you’ll want to get your hands on ALL of them… but who has $107 just to spend on accessories? I know I don’t! So I am offering you a fantastic chance to get a great assortment of all the new buttons, brads and clips! Read on for details:

You will 44 pieces, with 1 of most of the new hardware accessories, including:

  • 1 Clear Rhinestone Brad
  • 4 Jumbo 5/16″ Brads (one each of Chocolate Chip, Silver, Whisper White and Very Vanilla)
  • 4 Jumbo 5/8″ Brads (one each of Chocolate Chip, Silver, Whisper White and Very Vanilla)
  • 4 Flower Assortment brads (one each of Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Pumpkin Pie)
  • 3 Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons (1 button of each style)
  • 3 Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons (1 button of each style)
  • 3 Kraft Corduroy Buttons (1 button of each style)
  • 3 Pacific Point Corduroy Buttons (1 button of each style)
  • 3 Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons (1 button of each style)
  • 3 Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons (1 button of each style)
  • 10 Latte Buttons (one button of each style offered in the package)
  • 3 - 1/2″ Library Clips (one each of Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Old Olive)

You can see all of these items online on pages 174 - 176 of the new 2009 Spring-Summer Catalog. Each club will consist of 8 people. When a club fills, I will place the order for that club and then start a new club of 8 members. I will place the first club order as soon as it fills! It will take approximately 2 weeks from the time the order was placed to ship to you.

This club is for U.S. orders only!

To join the club, please place your order by paying below. The $21 total includes all of the items listed above and shipping from me to you! This will allow you to try ONE of every hardware item that is new to this catalog. Then you can decide which you really love and order full items of those!!










No comments: