Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pretty Peacock

Good morning! Happy Sunday to you. I want to show you a card I am really diggin' right now. This is a very strange color combo that I never would have chosen on my own (I'm thinking sage/plum/mustard, but because it is inspired by the Crate Paper Mia Collection from Limelight, I went with it, and it even got a "Wow!!" from the hubby!!!


Isn't the Unity Peacock divine? I used Sparkle, Stack and Water Lily papers. I paper pieced the peacock using the sage and plum papers, and I painted over them with Angle Wings Shimmerz!! Don't you love the sparkle? This card also uses the glitter borders and texture brad from the Crate Paper Mia collection, also from Limelight. Mandy has some amazingly beautiful new papers over there--take a look! I love this collection... there are some more papers with red in them, that I'll be using in the next few days... so make sure you come back to see!

And, now that I'm posting again, you're in for a daily dose of baby! He's been in to tipping over towers that we build for months. Here, I finally caught it in action!!! He is just starting to help build the towers too, so I'll try to get an action shot of that! Enjoy!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

Ryann said...

Beautiful card Jessica!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Jessica!!

Mandy said...

Yes, WOW is right! You get a "wow" out loud from us, too! :) Thanks for posting such a ROCKIN' card!! :)