Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th???

Happy Friday the 13th! I don't normally believe in that stuff... but I just spilled an entire lemon berry slushie on the floor of my front seat while driving it home to give to hubby. Oh wait, that's not bad luck, that's just me being clumsy! :-)

I did Kristina's color challenge this morning while the baby was napping. Here is her color inspiration piece:
Here is my card:


I made my own embellishments by punching gray circles and putting Crystal Effects on top, then letting them dry. I attached them to the card with glue dots. They are a little like rain dots or jellies. Fun stuff! I actually wanted to use red brads, but I couldn't find them in my stash anywhere! They're missing!

Have a wonderful weekend, and happy stamping!


CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Whimsical Birthday from Unity Stamp Co.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Going Gray, Old Olivc, So Saffron, Rose Red
Ink: Staz-on Black, Markers: Going Gray, Old Olive, So Saffron, Rose Red
Accessories: Crystal effects, punch, fuzzy stick-on words from ???

3 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Cute card! Great idea for the embellishments! TFS!

SeaStar Creations said...

what a fun color inspiration! and your card is very fun. i might need to try that faux rain dot technique! great idea!

Deanna said...

Caaaa ute! Love it!