Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Thursday, Peeps!

Good morning, peeps! My little marshmallow friends! How are you today? I hope you are ready to Hip HOP!!! Go to the SCS Unity forum and par-tay with us!!! Party starts at 11am EST, and lasts into the night, so check in any time you can!

A few days ago, I did Julee's Mojo contest sketch. She always has such great sketches, and I need to remember to try them more often!


Yesterday, I stamped two cards for the SCS sketch challenge. I used lots more patterned paper than I usually do. One with SU! stamps and one with Unity stamps.


I am off to try some baby announcements for an old friend that is due with a sweet little girl very soon. I'll share what I come up with. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all beautiful. Love the primas on your mojo card. Thanks for playing! :)

Kathryn said...

Love all your cards!
The Mojo one is STUNNING -- love how the RED pops off the page --- so pretty! :)