Saturday, October 4, 2008

Unfinished Business

Mandy's third challenge was to show an unfinished card. This is probably the strangest unfinished card or card in progress I have... what I mean by this is, it doesn't look like much. Normally, any unfinished cards you see on my table would be a stamped image that I haven't colored or mounted yet. Not today! Here is what I found near my workspace.


Do you remember my Witchy Woman post from a few days ago? (If not, go check it out!) Well, I was so excited to see how fantastic the chunky glitter from Stampin' Up! looked when used with the Tombow Multi glue around the edges of a piece of cardstock, that I went ahead and did another one BEFORE I stamped any images... so I now have to go back and stamp something in the middle of this glitter-edged card part!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah! Witchy Woman is awesome with glitter around it. ;) Can't wait to see what this becomes!