Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Friday!!

ffi

1. Enough with the new American Idol judge--what's that all about?

2. Work (as in do I go back to work and leave my child with someone else just so I have money?) causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving pretty much everything that tastes delicious but is terrible for me.

4. Mitch Hedburg makes me laugh. (what a shame he's gone, because he was one funny guy!)

5. I wish I could go to CHA next week.

6. My family has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include going out with my best friend and Sunday, I want to go to church WITH my husband instead of seperately!


1 comment:

Latisha said...

Jess I didn't know it was you that inspired the Chairs to You set that has been sitting on my desk for over a month now lol! So awesome, did you enjoy getting the stamp set in the mail? Yay you!! I had a fantastic time playing with this set.