Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day Fun!

Now, I'm already a SAHM right now, and my son is only 14 months, so he doesn't have school, BUT dh is a teacher, so snow days are fun for us too! Today was his second in a row, and his fourth in the last two weeks! What fun to have him home with us! We got crazy amounts of snow and ice in the last 24 hours!! So here's your daily dose of baby:


I have another card using Crate Paper's Mia collection from Limelight. This one is using the red patterns, like I promised the other day. I also followed one of Taylor's Cupcake Challenge sketches. What do you think?


The scalloped edge is the Mia glitter strips, I paper pieced the dress (which is Unity), and I painted the eyelet holes and the flower with Angel Wings Shimmerz. Yum!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

How FUN! This is GORGEOUS! :)