Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Two Days in a ROW!!!

I hope I can keep this up!!! It is good to have a routine, and to be able to fit some creativity into each day! Even though my dh did not care too much for yesterday's card (which is weird, because he typically loves all my cards) I did another card with the same colors. I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. I left off the trio of embellishments because I didn't have room. Oh well! I felt if I had tried to squeeze them in it would have looked too busy. I already am not sure if I love it or not...


I do love the colors and the stamps, but I think I used too much pattern. Oh well. I'm getting slowly back into the creative process...

Edited to add: I am looking at the Mojo Monday blog and see that my card looks an awful lot like Mary Fish's. Well, hers is MUCH nicer than mine. I feel awful, because I didn't copy it, but wanted to use this stamp set again, and now it looks like I copied her!! I didn't even see her card until today! I'm going to have to try another one, now, that is ALL my OWN!!! :-)

1 comment:

Annika kort & gott said...

This is the first (but not the last) time I visit your blog! Wonderful card inspiration!!!
/Annika