Thursday, September 11, 2008

Even MORE Fun Surprises!

Good morning, friends!

As if all the goodies from Christi yesterday weren't enough, another sweet gal, Brooke, sent these gorgeous creations with her swaps for the Unity Swap I am hostessing. What an awesome little notebook, and I love the colors on this card!



Of course, if any of you read my blog regularly, you know I have a thing for cupcakes, like so many others right now! So this little gift was such fun for me! Thanks so much, Brooke! You are so sweet! Make sure you go to Brooke's blog to see all the other amazing things she does... she does some great scrapbook layouts too!

Still having baby withdrawal? Hang in there... I have to find just the right picture to share with you! :-)

Don't forget to check this post for BLOG CANDY! Only one more day!

5 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Such cute cards!

Mandy said...

What sweet cupcakes, Jess! :)

Beanhead said...

Uncle Curtis and Auntie Chris are anxiously awaiting the return of our baby on your blog. However, we do love the cards you keep posting! Enjoy your swapping and I'll try to keep my withdrawal symptoms to a minimum.

Enjoli said...

Cute cupcakes! =) Love the color combos. TFS!

Patti said...

ooh, luv the cupcakes! I also like the colors on your blog..I am just getting used to all this!