Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill in

Yeah! I remembered to do this ON Friday!!!

fridayfillin.gif

1. Friends are dessert for my soul.

2. Good health; it's a blessing.

3. I'm ready for my cough and congestion to be gone.

4. Lancome' Tresor is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is probably a paper and cotton lamb I made as a child.

6. Take some hot water, a Stash Green Chai tea bag, milk and sugar, mix it all together and you have bliss in a mug.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include our very first "Make your own Christmas" with my BFF and my nephews and Sunday, I want to enjoy church without a coughing fit!

2 comments:

Janet said...

mmmm, i used to use Tresor! Thanks for playing :-)

Gretchen said...

Oh Jess. . .where are you?!! Miss your posts- hope all is well.
Happy holidays!