Limelight gave to me....
a chance to win some epoxy (sing that e-e-pox-eee, for full effect.) :-)
I have a little game for you to play... and a chance to win these spectacular Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic epoxy stickers:
Okay, no stamping is involved today... you just have to put on your thinking cap...
I love these little Christmas Carol riddles. Here is an example: what is this Christmas Carol--Decorate the Interior Passageways? (answer: Deck the Halls.) Now it is your turn:
Write the real names of these Christmas Carols in an email to me at stampmaniac at gmail dot com. (I spelled it out to hopefully avoid spam.) Then leave me a comment on this post to let me know that you emailed me! Don't post your answers to this thread, because I don't want to give away the answers!! I will draw a random winner from all the correct answers. Here they are:
1. Nocturnal time-span of unbroken quietness. (this is my very favorite Christmas song.)
2. Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical masculine perennial gift-giver.
3. Natal celebration devoid of color.
4. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted metallic, resonant cups.
5. In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children's slumber furniture.
Remember, email me the answers!!! Good luck! Don't forget to play along each day for Limelight's 12 days of Christmas! Each time you play, you also get an entry for the grand prize!!!
I was hoping to get some stamping done for you today, but things have been crazy around here!
Next week, I will have something for you EVERY day, so make sure you check back!!
1 day ago