Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Butterfly Beauty!!

Well, we've been home for a couple of days now. I guess I should get back into the swing of things! So I didn't stamp today, but I did yesterday. Here is what I did:


This was such a fun technique! AJ posted a challenge on the Unity forum at Splitcoast. I finally got a chance to try it out. If you like what you see, check her post out to see how it is done! You'll be hooked! The images end up so sparkly and fun! (You can't really see how sparkly it is in the picture, darn it!)

See you later! I'm watching my Detroit Pistons lose. :-(


CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Butterfly Beauty (Unity Stamp Co.)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Staz On Black
Accessories: Acetate (window sheet/transparency), Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

2 comments:

AJ said...

great card Jess, love the colors!!
thanks for playing!!

Laura Williams said...

ooooh nice job jess!!! this is soo beautiful!!! :) (don'tcha hate it when things aren't as sparkly in the pics? i always have that problem! i can TELL though that this is sparkly and beautiful!!)