Monday, November 17, 2008

Child, Chai and a Card

Good evening, friends! I am finally getting a chance to post something today. Last night was not a good sleep night for my little one or me, so today was spent recovering. Tonight he was ready for bed by 6pm . . . he was wandering around the living room putting his cheek down on every surface: the couch, the chair, his boppy pillow, the cat. So, we decided to take him to bed! Hopefully he will sleep well tonight, because *I* can use the sleep! :-)


Before I show you a project, I want to share something non-stamping related. I have never been a big tea drinker. Until now. I am in love. His name is Stash Chai Green Tea. I met him at the Grocery Store on Friday, and I am not ashamed to admit that I have seen him EVERY day since then. I have enjoyed every second . . . the anticipation while he was heating up, the overwhelming desire I felt when I smelled his exotic scent, and the taste of every single luscious sip on my tongue, from first to last.


Isn't he gorgeous? And let me tell you, what a hunk! He is sooo sweet and spicy, and super delicious with a little added skim milk and Splenda (or for the sinful version: 2% milk and sugar.) Shhh... don't tell my husband. Although I did just tell him that he could fill my entire Christmas stocking with these teabags, and I'd be thrilled, so I think he might be suspicious.

I think I posted this project a while ago, and then promptly removed it when I remembered that I had sent it to my secret sister. Well, if she happens to read my blog (which I highly doubt), this is the month to reveal ourselves, so she'll figure out it is me when she sees this project:


This is not the exact version I sent to her, but very similar. It is a fun two pocket bag that I made just large enough to fit a card in each pocket. A great hostess gift! Do you want one? If you are in Central Ohio, have me do a workshop for you and your friends! :-) If you are not local, hostess a catalog workshop or place a $150 order with me, and I will make you one and send it to you!! :-) Nothing like a little bribery, huh?

I have to go finish my Green Chai Tea Affair, and watch Dancing With the Stars. Good night!

4 comments:

Christi said...

awwww, that photo is just too sweet! Poor little guy! ...hopefully you get some good rest tonight...both of you!

Wow! That set bag and card set is GORGEOUS!! I absolutely LOVE it!

hmmmm, I may have to find some of that tea!
smiles...

Gretchen said...

Cute gift set!! Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favorite sets!
Love the baby picture- kids are soo flexible and can sleep in the weirdest positions! Hope you got some rest, I'm having withdrawls from your projects!!

Ryann said...

LOL look at Isaac! What a cutie pie picture that is. Your cards are gorgeous Jessica! I love what you do with SU stamps. Great job!!

Mandy said...

What a GREAT set! :) And that little one laying on the cat is SO precious!!! You MUST scrap that page!!