Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New pics!

No stamping today, but I wanted to share some cute baby pics. Come back tomorrow for some stamping! My post is already scheduled, since I'll be busy cooking!


Like his shirt? Sometimes we call him Charlie Brown, just for fun, so I had to get him this outfit for his birthday!


He's not going to let me dress him in dorky hats for very long, so I thought I'd take advantage of it while he's young...


Another one of my favorite outfits of his right now... my little cookie monster!


Daddy had an extra day off today... they really enjoyed the extra time together! :-)

I am so thankful for my beautiful family.

Come back tomorrow for a Limelight Sketch challenge and some cards!!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

He is such a cutie pie. That last picture of dad and baby is just precious!