Good morning!! Happy Friday!! Hip HOP Thursday was so much fun yesterday!!! I made a box earlier in the week that got picked to win a stamp. (It was random, but I LOVE the box!!) Here it is:
I found some leftover caramel apple kisses from this fall, that were perfect for this box, since they were wrapped in orange and red foil!! This next picture shows a close up of the butterfly. I
glued the body down to the box, and popped the wings up on dimensionals--oooh, so pretty! Yes, I love myself. :-)
No baby pics today, sorry. He's waaaaaaay too cranky. Three molars are trying to pop through, and the pressure and swelling are causing him to be a little, whiny grump!!! :-( Poor thing. Here are my Friday fill-ins, though:
1. Give me chocolate and I'll be a happy, happy girl.
2. Whenever I get grumpy, I want chocolate (see #1).
3. I wish I could eat some chocolate.
4. Chocolate was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world one must have chocolate.
6. Other than this one, http://brookelien.blogspot.com/ is the last blog I commented on. (DANG! I thought I could keep the chocolate theme going!!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stamping with the ladies at a Stampin' Up! workshop, tomorrow my plans include Bad Movie Night and Jambalaya with friends, and Sunday, I want to enjoy the music at church!
1 day ago