Monday, February 23, 2009

Insert Witty Post Title Here

I never know quite what to title my posts... so you get this today!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. We did--we had friends over on Saturday for Jambalaya (which the hubby made) and Bad Movie Night. FUN!

I had to try a couple more of the Verve sketch challenges for February. You can click on them if you want to see them bigger. Here they are:


Not loving the second one, which was supposed to be monochromatic. I wish that I had NOT distressed the edges. I think it would look better that way. Oh well. Next time.

Here is your daily dose of baby . . . a trio of adorable baby on daddy's shoulders pics . . . in the first, he is drumming on Daddy's head, in the second he is trying to give a kiss, and in the third, he is trying to reach for the camera. Enjoy!


Take care and--

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that top card, Jess! So pretty. And I like how the medallion looks like a medal in the second one. Lots of ways you could go with that to make congratulations cards.

As for post titles, I always use a few words from the sentiment on the card. So, this one I probably would have titled "Mama Said". Get it? ;o)