Monday, April 14, 2008

No case of the MONDAYs here!

Good morning! Happy Monday! I guess it isn't really that surprising that I don't dread Mondays right now, while I'm home with my baby. It is just like any other day, except that my dear husband isn't here to help me. I love spending time with the baby. Of course, right now, he's crying instead of napping, so we'll see how I feel in another 30 minutes or so!

Here's your card for today. It is using my favorite current set--Priceless. I just love the swirls and dots in all the images. I went a little crazy with the corner rounder, too, but sometimes I'm in the mood for no hard corners! The colors are Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi. Love that Pomegranate double stitched ribbon! The In Colors will be changing at the end of the summer, so get all these beautiful ribbons, inks and cardstock now! Check out the link to the online catalog on the right side of this page. Or, if you'd rather have a hard copy, drop me an email and I'll mail you a catalog for only $10, including shipping (check, cash or Paypal.)

Stampin' Up! is even offering a deal with the Wild Wasabi right now. Here it is:

Wild for Wasabi Special Product Offer!

From March 1 through April 30, you can purchase a specially-priced Wild Wasabi card stock pack for only $3.95--that's 16 sheets of pre-cut (4-1/2" x 11-1/2") and pre-scored (at 1-1/8" and 5-5/8") Wild Wasabi textured card stock that can be used to make all kinds of fun and easy cards and projects!


Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: