Monday, April 28, 2008

Splitcoast Technique Lover's Challenge 166

Today I tried another new challenge. Over on Splitcoaststampers there is a technique challenge every Monday. This is my first, the Two Way Open Card. I had some Rose Red DSP sitting out on my table, so I just used it, along with the stamp sets True Friend and Everyday Flexible Phrases. Here is the front of the card, closed:


You untie the ribbon and fold out the left triangle:



Then you flip up the card and write your message inside!



What a cute fold for a card!

5 comments:

cheryl (clee') said...

What nice work you did on this card. I haven't done the challenge yet...guess I'll have to give it a try.

bensarmom said...

How cute this is! Love your colors. I need to do this challenge. Thanks for the push to do this.

jjcreations said...

Awesome job with this technique challenge. Joan

Veronica Z said...

Love it! Rose Red is one of my fav SU colors and I love the True Friends set. Wonderful job!

Lori Barnett said...

This is great! LOVE the idea!!! Oh...I love that paper too! I need that color now :)