Friday, April 18, 2008

Rad Rub-Ons!!!

So I was a bit skeptical when Stampin' Up! decided to start offering rub-ons. I mean, where's the stamping involved with rub-ons? But, curiosity got the better of me, and I bought a package. I fiddled with a few images, but it wasn't until yesterday that I fell in love. LOOK what you can do with rub-ons!!!!!

I started with one of those cool blank Kraft notebooks from Target, and it took me all of a minute or so to make it look this good with the rub-ons! I love this so much, I can't even give it away! I will be using it for a gratitude journal. So, of course I started putting rub-ons on anything else I could find nearby. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the next project!

On a non-stamping note, the dryer was fixed, but the vent is messed up, so I have to go figure that out tomorrow, when I put on my "Mrs. Fix-It" hat.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: