Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another FUN Surprise!

Good morning, good morning, good morning to you! (sing this, for full effect!)

I got some more swaps in the mail for the Unity swap I'm hostessing, and inside the box from Christi were not only her awesome swaps (which I will post in a couple of weeks), but also this super sweet and thoughtful bag of goodies and a beautiful thank you card for hostessing the swap! I can't believe how nice she was to send me these goodies! It was like winning a prize! The baby was laughing at me when I opened it because I was saying "oh my goodness! Wow! This is so cool!" with a giant grin on my face!

Thank you SO much, Christi! I love this card. Be sure to check out Christi's blog to see even more of her super-creativity!! Christi is one of Unity's very talented design team members.

If you are envious of all the yummy goodies Christi sent me, don't forget to check this post of mine for BLOG CANDY!!

No comments: