Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Candy Winner and More!

Good morning, friends!

Thanks for all the recipe ideas. I think because I made you work for the blog candy, people were scared away---I can't believe with all the goodies, I only had 29 entries, and not all of them were actual entries! I think maybe I jumped the gun on how "popular" my blog is... or maybe my blog candy was not as great as I thought it was!!! Hopefully, though, STAMPIN' MEG thinks it is good blog candy, because she WON!!!!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8

Timestamp: 2008-09-12 12:20:15 UTC

Meg, you were comment number 8! Send me an email letting me know your mailing address, and I will get those goodies out to you soon! Thanks for entering! I'm looking forward to trying all the yummy recipes you all left for me.

I also have a baby picture for you:

He is learning to drink from his sippy cup, but he is not sure how he feels about it yet. Some times he likes it and sometimes he gets mad! He ate out at a restaurant with Grandma, Grandpa and me last night, and he did a wonderful job. I brought peas, carrots, watermelon and cheerios with me, and he ate lots! Believe it or not, he actually also went crazy eating fresh broccoli from my plate!

Finally, I have one of my OWN cards to share with you. Thank you for understanding that for the past week or so, I've been posting other people's creations that they have sent to me. I have been busy stamping some change of address cards for a kindredarts.etsy.com order, and I finally finished last night. So I needed some "fun" stamping. This is the card I whipped up:

I am going to a quilt show with my mom this morning. Grandpa is babysitting. Hmmm....
Have a great day, and--

8 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Thank you for the candy win! #8 actually is my lucky number. I love the blue and green color patette on your card- it turned out really lovely.

Enjoli said...

Your Son is so cute. My Son has the same sippy cup and he has a hard time drinking from it because it is one of those no spill ones. He always thinks there is nothing in the cup. I love the color combo with the Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon.. Very beautiful. TFS! =)

Tiff said...

So cute! CONGRATS STAMPINMEG!

Tasha Hickert said...

Congrats to Meg (though darn to me)! I hope your DS survived the day with Grandpa! ;) I love your blue/green card. Maybe it's in the nearly fall air as I worked in that color pallet as well today.

Tasha Hickert said...

And congratulations on YOUR hip-hop win!

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!

Mandy said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE The colors and "simple" design! And what a CUTE CUTE CUTE boy! :)

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely card! Love that kiwi kiss ribbon!