Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Secret Sister Fun!

Oh, I can't believe I forgot to share this with you! This is the first card my secret sister sent me this round. (I participate in a SU! demonstrator secret sister program from SCS. The current round of three months just started. I have a fabulous big and little sis, already!)


I love the bright colors! That snake is so much fun, and the circles make this card so much fun!

I bet you are going through cute baby withdrawal, aren't you? :-) Don't worry, I'll be sure to post some cutie-pie pics again soon. He's even cuter than ever! Check back soon!

Don't forget to check this post for BLOG CANDY!

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Aorable card! What a fun layout!

Michelle said...

How cute! What a great idea for the snake in that set too! TFS!

JUST JUDY said...

Now only you would think of using the snake like this - - TOO COOL!!
I love this one too.
Judy

Lorraine said...

great card. love how you highlighted the snake in the circles. so clever. tfs

Michelle said...

Ha ~~ that is so cute!! And I love your blog design ~~ all the polka dots are adorable!

loretta said...

very simple and very adorable

Jess said...

I didn't make this card, guys! I'm just sharing it, that my secret sis made for me!!!

mueppi said...

Wow... that`s so cute!
Great idea with the snake!
Hugs Gisela from germany