Saturday, May 10, 2008

Last Two Challenges ...

Happy Saturday, people!

Today we took the baby out for lunch and he sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time. He did an amazing job, and was so good. We fed him bananas while we were eating, and he just was so laid back and cute! Yay!

I did two more of Jen's challenges for Stampin' Out! Alzheimers. You can still donate and even participate up until midnight tonight!

The color combo was completely different for me, and I'm not sure I love it: Going Gray, Ruby Red, Summer Sun and Soft Sky. Here's the card:


The other challenge I did earlier this week, but was too embarrassed to post. It is my first try at a scrapbook page, and I don't think it is very good. I also didn't stamp on it. Here it is, nonetheless.


I am going out with some girlfriends tonight. I hope you have a lovely Saturday and Sunday! "See" you later...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your first scap page is WAAAAAAAYYYYY better than my first page!!! It's really cute! What a great start to that baby album.....hint hint!

Unknown said...

Love your scrap page and card! Neat color combos!!!

Sandy said...

Your scrapbook page is terrific!! I love the patterned paper you put on the bottom half of the page. Very cute.

And the card you did for the challenge is great too.