Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

So I know it is only Saturday night, but I had a wonderful weekend! How do I know? Well, today was great, and I just know tomorrow will be too! Today my dh took our nephew to Hocking Hills State Park, which (for those of you non-Ohioans) is a gorgeous series of parks with waterfalls, and hiking trails and neat-o rock formations. While he was gone, I got to go with my best friend and her 3 year old to the park to play and have a picnic. I can't wait until the baby is old enough to join in and play! Well, I CAN wait, because I want to enjoy every little moment along the way.

Anyhoo, I didn't get any stamping done until this evening, which is why I'm so late posting. I was playing with my AMAZING Unity stamps again tonight. I can't get over how much I love these. Some of them are HUGE! That makes them really fun to play with, and figure out how to use. The dandelion from the WISH kit was so big, I felt I need to make a really long card to do it justice. Here it is! If you want deets (details), check out my gallery at Splitcoast.



Then I stamped this one, with the Giggle Grove kit. I love this tree from the kit. All the trees are fun, but this one is particularly playful.


Here's one I stamped yesterday but didn't post. It is using the bird from Giggle Grove and the word "playful" is from Little Labels 1, both Unity kits.



Well, I suppose I should go get some sleep. Have a splendid Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, love what you have done with the Unity Stamps!!! They are fabulous!