Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blissful Sunday

Good morning! Bliss on a Sunday to me would be going to church and hearing an uplifting message that will sustain me through the week, then having a yummy family lunch out, then lounging around all day with my family, doing not much of anything at all. How about you? What would your Blissful Sunday be like?

Or, the original inspiration for this post title was this Bliss Candy Box. I have had this idea rolling around in my head ever since I saw this "Bliss" stamp. I knew it needed to be paired with those new Bliss chocolates, which, by the way are YUM-O!!!!

This is another fun secret sister gift. I'm just hoping the chocolates don't melt on their way to my secret sis!

Hey, have a blissful Sunday, and happy stamping!


3 comments:

Beanhead said...

I love the bow! What a cute idea!

Mandy said...

Oooh, those Bliss chocolates are SOOO good! Are you sure you don't want to send that cute container to ME? ;)

Latisha said...

love love love this, that ribbon is to die for!!!