Monday, August 25, 2008

A New Week!

Good morning! Happy Monday. I hope you had a fabulous weekend! We did. Guess what? I can see my dining room table! It has been hidden for some time under my growing pile of stamping mess. I was having trouble being creative when I couldn't find the things I needed.

Two pics to share today. The first is the baby having his first sandbox experience at our friends' BBQ on Saturday. He looks so big, like a little boy!


The second is another fun fold card-- with the smaller front panel and background paper inside. Since the paper is so busy, I added another panel of Kiwi Kiss inside the card to write on.


Finally, in the last week, I received this FUN award from two of my virtual stamping friends, Jessy and Judy.


Here are the rules for accepting this wonderful blog award:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from (see the link above)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

So this is who I am awarding this "I {heart} Your Blog" to:

1. Michelle--I love Michelle's stamping style! Everything she makes is so cool and pretty!
2. Angie--I visit Angie's blog often, because her projects blow me away!
3. Laura--Another almost daily visit, because her projects are so bright and cheerful!
4. Heather--The stuff she does with Unity stamps is so awesome! Love her work!
5. Jennifer--One of the sweetest gals ever, and her projects always inspire me.
6. Linsey--Linsey does such amazing, creative work.
7. Michele--Michele's clean and simple SU! cards are so fantastic, you'll want to CASE them all!

It was difficult to choose, because I have so many blogs I love to visit. These gals are all so amazing, I bet they've already gotten this award many times! Visit their blogs and you will see just how talented and creative they are. Not to mention, very sweet, in the online "conversations" I've had with most of them, or comments they have either responded to or left on my blog. Thanks for inspiring me, ladies!

Thanks again, Judy and Jess for my award!

I'll probable be back later to share more. Meanwhile,


CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood Red
Accessories: corner rounder punch

5 comments:

Laura Williams said...

you are tooo sweet!!!! thank you!!!! :) i love YOUR blog too!!!

Tiff said...

Your little man is cute enough to eat! Hope that doesn't sound weird to you??? Oh and I love your fold-out card!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Thank you so much, Jess!! I {heart} your blog, too, and the sweet pictures of your little man ;) I just finished posting on my blog, and sent the award off to a bunch of Unity chicks...gotta get everyone else addicted too, right? Thank you again!! {{hugs}}

Michele Force said...

Hi Jess,

Thank you so much for the award! I'm honored to be included in your list! Enjoy that little guy of yours... they grow up way too fast!

Michele

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, thank you for giving me the award! Your comments were so super sweet, you just made my entire day!! Thanks so much!