Monday, August 4, 2008

HUGE Stamp Liquidation Sale!!!

This is going to be a long post, so if you aren't interested in seeing what stamp sets I have available, just skip to the next post.

Okay, ladies! I'm clearing out my collection to make room for new things! (Like the baby, and all his things!) I will mail Priority Mail only, so if you are ordering one set, it will be $5 shipping and handling (to cover the $4.80 Flat Rate), and if you are ordering multiple sets that will fit in the next size box, it will be $10 (to cover the $9.80 flat rate). If you order bunches of sets, we'll have to wait to see what shipping will be.

If you are interested in any of these sets, please email me at jezirus@lycos.com (do not leave a comment if you want to buy). Tell me which sets you want, and your name/address. First come, first serve. I will then send you a Paypal invoice. Sorry, I can't take anything other than Paypal.

These are all retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets, with normal wear. Only a very few of them have staining, but that doesn't affect the stamping! If they are new or missing a stamp, I have noted that. If you are wondering what a set looks like, try looking in the Splitcoast Gallery, here. If you scroll down a bit you will see a section listed by alphabetic order. See if the set you are interested in is there. There are far too many sets I'm selling for me to take and upload pics of them all. The ones in gray are already spoken for. Once I've sold a set, I'll remove it from the list.

If you have any questions, please email me! Happy Shopping!

$5 Stamp Sets
Around and About
Around the Block
Basket of Blossoms
Big Blossom
Borders Mini
Burst into Bloom
Delightful Doodles
Flannel Plaid (background without plastic case)
French Flair (background without plastic case)
Fresh Fillers
Handmade with Love
Little Shapes
Perfect Ending
Say it Simply (1 missing--only $3)
Sculpted Stlyle
Stippled Stencils (I have 2 of these)
Stipple Plaid Background
Sweet Talk

$10 Stamp Sets
Aged to Perfection
A Lifetime of Happiness
A Light Heart (red rubber)
All I Have Seen (I have 3 of these)
All Natural
All Occasions
All Year Cheer III (3 missing stamps: "good luck", "Happy Halloween" and "Happy Thanksgiving")
Along the Same Lines
Artfully Asian
Artifacts
Autumn Apparitions
Be Happy
Best Blossoms (I have 2 of these)
Blooming with Happiness
Bold Shapes
Botanical Garden
Both Way Blossoms
Brides and Babies
Brushstroke Alphabet
Bundle Up
Carte Postale
Circle of Friendship
Cold Play
Contemporary Collection
Crazy for Christmas
Eat Cake
Event Full
Fantastic Foliage
Flower Garden (new, unmounted)
For a Friend (new, unmounted)
Framed Fun
Friendship Grows
Fun Filled
Girl Talk
Happy Harmony
Happy Hearts
Happy Occasions
Holiday Blocks
Holiday Happiness
Lexicon of Love (I have 5 of these)
Like it a Latte
Little Layers Plus (new, unmounted)
Little Pieces
Love Notes
Love Ya Bunches
Madonna and Child
Mon Ami
Natural Beauty
Noteworthy (new, unmounted)
Occasionally
Painted Posies
Paint Prints (I have 3 of these)
Party Punch
Perfect Presentation (new, unmounted)
Petal Pushers
Polka Dots and Paisley
Provencal
Quick and Cute
Quotes to Live By
Reverse Prints
Santa and Friends (Just for You series)
Sidekick Sayings
Simple Florals
Simple Sayings
Sketch an Event
So Many Sayings (new, unmounted)
So Very
Sparkling Season
Sparkling Summer
Spring Things
Springtime Stems (new, unmounted)
Suitable for Framing (new, unmounted)
Sweet of You
The Art of Life
Too Terrific Tags
Unfrogettable
Very Punny
Warmest Regards
Watercolor Minis
Winged Things
Wreath of Roses
You Touch My Heart

$15 Stamp Sets
All Year Cheer II
Basket Full of Fun
Best Friends Alpha Upper
Cheery Chat
Crayon Kids
Greetings Galore
Headline Alpha
It's Snow Time
It's Your Birthday
Love Matters
Nice and Easy Notes
Sew Seasonal
Shapes and Shadows
Sporting Goods
Stipple Celebrations
Time Well Spent
Watercolor Garden

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Jessica

I tagged you!! Check out my blog for details. Hope your sale goes well I told people to check it out!

Jill Cooper said...

what a list! I have a list to compile but I haven't organized them enough to be able to write them down :) I hope you sell them alL!