Thursday, August 7, 2008

I LOVE My Husband & My Friend Kelly!

Good morning! Happy Thursday! My dh is so nice... for two nights now, he has taken full baby duty (WHILE the baby is sick!) so that I can catch up on sleep. He falls asleep very easily, and it takes me at least half an hour, sometimes more, EVERY time I go to sleep... so if I'm up twice with the baby during the night, I'm actually losing up to 2 or 3 hours of sleep during that time. So I LOVE my dh for doing this for me!!!

This is for another Anni-VERVE-sary sketch, which was to do a tall, skinny card. Not tough for me, since I've been stuck on a very similar layout myself for weeks! I don't use Lovely Lilac very often, but I was inspired by this cool S.E.I. striped paper.



Oooh.... I got the new SU! catty in my hands last night! My good friend Kelly got her box and brought one over to me almost immediately! We looked through it together quickly. I liked what I saw! I am already working on my wish list! THANK you so much, Kelly!

Hey, happy stamping!

2 comments:

Beanhead said...

I like it! I'm glad you were able to catch up on some sleep!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love your tall skinny card! The tall vase of flowers goes well on this card! Glad you got some sleep!!