Monday, August 11, 2008

Playing Catch Up

We had a fun weekend at the lake with my parents. Traveling is hard on a body, and I'm glad to be back! The baby was cute, as usual. He still has a bit of a cold, but his sleep is slowly getting better. I hope I didn't just jinx us by saying that. I'm pretty sure my parents won't love that I'm sharing this picture . . . but look what I found one morning at the lake when I went looking for the baby! How sweet!


I stamped like crazy today during one of his naps. I had to finish all the Anni-VERVE-sary sketches. I was behind from being gone all weekend. I will pick just one to share today, so I can stockpile the rest for future posts.


The layout is from a sketch. This is pretty simple as far as stamping is concerned--just the butterfly and the sentiment. I like simple! Happy Stamping!



CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Verve
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White, pattern (?)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: Black grosgrain, corner rounder (for scalloped edge)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great card! Simple, yet very striking!!!

Stephanie said...

cute card and I soooo would have take a picture too.....

Jean said...

Very nice card! Where is the sketch from?

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card. I love the colors and the simple design.

Christine Riley said...

I love this, very pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing :)

Cris A said...

This is just stunning!! The black and white paper is gorgeous!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous! I love the Regal Rose with the black! How pretty!

Jessy said...

Jess, I love that card it is so pretty. The colors and papers are perfect. Also the picture of Issac with his grandparents is adorable. Hope all is well by you.

Mandy said...

This pic is TOO sweet!!