Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yeah, Baby!

Update: Baby has gone to sleep two nights in a row now with almost NO crying! Wahoo! And last night, he slept all night, with no waking or crying. Wahoo!

Here is a Unity card I made a few days ago and just sent off to someone special. I watercolored the images, and added some bling to the ribbon know. What fun! I will have to get some more of that giant gingham ribbon--I love how it looks!

I just started a new round of secret sisters on Splitcoast, and I got an email from my "Big Sis" today. Listen to this great quote she gave me: "Those proud of keeping an orderly desk will never know the thrill of finding something they thought they had irretrievably lost." What an awesome way to think of my mess! That and a messy desk is a sign of genius! Well I am definitely a genius and find things ALL the time when I thought I'd lost them! :-)

Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend. Take care, and--

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

darling card! love the black & white checked ribbon with that bright pink! looks awesome!

Dawn said...

I love the card... I love the baby updates and your wonderful bows!
I am so glad that he slept for you!
congrats!

Jim C. Hines said...

Yay for two nights of decent sleep! Did he go three for three?

Lisa H. said...

love how you colored those flowers. Unity rocks! congrats on getting the baby to sleep, it is quite an accomplishment I know!