Saturday, October 4, 2008

Celebrating World Card Making Day!!!

Good morning, friends!

It is about time somebody gave me my own personal holiday!!! :-) World Card Making Day!!! Wahoo! It is a stamper's dream! There are so many fantastic places to play along with today, I had trouble choosing! I have been stalking Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts for some time now, and decided today would be the day to admit it. :-) Hi Mandy! I love your blog and I love your store, and I'm so excited to play today!

Mandy's playing a fun game today... kind of like "what's in your purse?" (she has AWESOME prizes, by the way! Our first challenge was to snap a picture of our breakfast. Well, last night I actually had decided to make a box of yummy Krusteaz Fat Free Orange Cranberry muffins for breakfast today, so I got right on it! Since the baby was napping by the time I started, and since it IS World Card Making Day, I decided to multitask, and stamp while the muffins were in the oven. So, I had exactly 15 minutes to stamp! I used my muffins as inspiration, so here you go!


Don't expect all my pictures to be this pretty today, since the baby will not be napping ALL day! :-) My yummy breakfast, which I just finished eating (by the way--these muffins do NOT taste fat free, and if you haven't tried them, you should!) and my yummy card, which uses Unity's "Lovin' from the Oven" stamp kit.

And, for my aunt and any others who need it, here is your daily dose of baby! He is pretty short for his age, and he's an early walker, so it cracks people up to see this little shorty speeding around the room, especially when I've made him wear a cute fall outfit that is too baggy for him, with the cuffs rolled up!


Check back later today, as I'm going to have multiple posts. I'm going to try to get a card made along with every photo challenge... we'll see how that goes!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Yummy... And AWESOME CARD!! If I were giving bonus points today, you would SO give you bonus points for making a themed card!!!!!! :) :) :)

Tiff said...

I haven't used this set yet!!! I love what you did with it!!! So inspiring!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Great card, and what a cutie your baby is!

Have fun today...I have to work our salesroom today, so I only had a chance to make one card. Oh well, at least I got to make something! Have a great day!
Cheers,
Katie

Ashley Newell said...

Your little guy is too cute and I love all the pictures with cards you did today!

Jim C. Hines said...

He's getting so big. And he's walking already? He looks pretty pleased with himself in that pic :-)