Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Pre-Hip-Hop!!!!!

Good morning, friends! Happy Wednesday! I hope you are here to see Wednesday's Unity Challenge! Maggie gave us an adorable sketch to work with. See her link on my right sidebar. Actually, see ALL the girls' links, and go check out their awesome cards!

I combined the sketch with Splitcoast's weekly color challenge. Rust, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze... strange to me at first, but I really like how they work together. I know that there aren't blue trees, but I couldn't help myself--I had to use these cute stamps from Unity's September kit of the month!!



I wish this was a better picture, but the camera was acting funny today. Enjoy! Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Tiff said...

This turned out AWESOME!!! No need for a better picture!

Cat Tidwell said...

What an awesome creation! Love the paper pieced trees, gorgeous!

Jessy said...

Jess- this card is just amazing and GORGEOUS. I love the scalloped border you created. Colors are amazing its just soooooo perfect. Great job!! :)

Carole Bryson said...

Love it all Jess - its beautiful - the colours are stunning together xx

Lisa Hetrick said...

Jess, great minds think alike. LOVE IT! Lisa :)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Great work, I would also have hesitated to put those colours together, but they look fab in your card :)
Susan :)

Sherry Campbell said...

I really LOVE your blue trees! This card is fabulous in so many ways! The colors are perfect in my opinion!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Rachel said...

Wow! I really love this color combo. It just jumped out at me as soon as the picture loaded. Great job and I love the trees, too!