Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mousepad?

Second nap for the baby, so I got to stamp some more! Mandy's second challenge at Limelight Papercrafts was to post a picture of our mousepad. So, here's mine, along with the card that was inspired by it.


Now, you may be wondering how a 101 Dalmatians mousepad inspired this cool Rock-Out card... don't laugh! When I saw the mousepad, my thoughts for some strange reason focused in on the bone in his mouth which made me think of the skull with crossbones from this awesome Love is Toxic set by Unity. I don't have any dog stamps, so bones it is!! I think it is such a fun and funky card!!! Here is a better picture of the card by itself!

I'll be back soon with another post!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You ROCK, girl!!! I love the mousepad (my 2 1/2-year-old son would SO love that!) and I just can't get over how CUTE that card is!