Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Owls and Oogly

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! Today the Unity Challenge for Unity Freaks or Unity Customers, or whatever it is called, was to make a masculine card. Make sure you check out all the other Unity gals' cards (links are on the sidebar.) Here's mine:


I don't know if I like the little owl face I made in the corner. I liked the idea better in my head! Does that happen to you sometimes?? We also had a "hubby challenge" going on, where our husbands/boyfriends/significant others would stamp a card. Although a little uncomfortable stamping, my lovely dh did stamp a card. Here it is:


Not bad for his first time stamping, eh? I am proud of him for giving it a try, even if just to humor me! :-) Finally, I picked up a little Target dollar spot book for the baby today, called One Oogly Eye. It is an adorable counting book with silly monsters in it! He liked it so much he got this big cheesy grin on his face!


I hope you all have a great day! See you tomorrow for Hip HOP Thursday!!

7 comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

Jess, this is fabby. Love the hooty owl at the bottom. Jealous you have the KOTM.

Beanhead said...

I love the owl face at the bottom. Tell DH that he did a great job - your talent must be rubbing off on him. Meanwhile - thanks for a couple days of baby doses. He is just too cute for words!

Amy said...

Very cute love your little owl in the corner..and your hubby did a great job too!...AND what a cute kid!

Sherry Campbell said...

I love your Owl card AND your hubby's card. Both are sooo great- and kudos to you for getting hubby to stamp! That can be a challenge in itself!

Jessy said...

Jess, love your owly card, beautiful colors. AND....hubby did a wonderful job as well. :) What an adorable picture of the baby!!

Brooke said...

totally cute card!!! love it!! hubby did a great job as well.. and your little guy is such a honey!!

Ashley Newell said...

Cutest baby ever! Well, second cutest. :)