Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lots and Lots of Pumpkins!!

Happy Monday!!!

I finally tried the little mini pizza box pattern from Jen del Muro that was posted for the SCS technique challenge last week. I changed the measurements so the box was 2 1/2 inches square, so 4 mini PB cups would fit perfectly! I made three of them. I think I will make more!


Here is a closer look at one of the boxes, although this is about as simple as it gets!



Saturday we took the baby to the pumpkin patch! He had lots of fun!!! I did too, as I took the opportunity to do a little photo shoot! Here are some of the "fruits" of my labors.... :-)




That's all for me today, folks! Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

loretta said...

This is too cute! Your little one looks like he was having a blast!

Ann said...

Too cute! I love these mini pizza boxes and will DEFINITELY be making more! Yours is adorable!

Carrie said...

Hey I know that Farm! Just right down the road from me, LOL. Hope you had a wonderful day.