Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spider Card and Bed Head

Happy Tuesday! I have a Halloween card to share with you today. I have made more Halloween things this year than ever before, and I don't even know who to give them to!! Amber Hight gave us a great sketch on the Unity forum to use, and I followed it pretty literally. Here's the sketch:


And here is my card:


Here is my baby, reaching for the camera. He LOVES anything you are holding that does something, and he wants it! The phone, the camera, the remote control, you name it! He had some serious bed head yesterday, too, although I'm not sure if you can tell very well in this picture.


I am so glad colder weather is here! It is only supposed to get up to 55 degrees today, but it is nice and sunny. PERFECT!! Have a great day, and

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh, yeah... I have one getting into THAT stage of wanting everything, too! :)

Your card is too cute! :) Love that glittery spider web!