Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy October!

I cannot believe it is October already!! How about you?

Stampin' Up! has some exciting things for you this month!!! Some are continued promotions, and some are new. Check it out:

First, until October 11th, if you've been on the fence about becoming a demonstrator, and cost is one of your concerns, you can choose one of 3 different starter kits for only $99!! Click on the flyer below for more details. Of course, the classic starter kit is still an option. Join my team!! You can even sign up online, from my website. Click on "Join Now" in the top right corner to begin. My signup code is kindredarts. I'd love to have you on my team!
Second, do you love Halloween? If so, SU! has a great decor option for you... SPOOKY SPIDER!
Click on the flyer for details. He is only available during the month of October. If you'd like to order online, go to my website and click on the "shop now" button in the top right corner. Make sure you get the product number from this flyer first!
Third, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stampin' Up! The company is 20 years old this month! It hardly seems possible, and they just keep getting better and better every year! In honor of their birthday, SU! is offering a 20% discount on a select group of fabulous birthday stamp sets! Check out the flyer below for details. Again, if you'd like to order online, just go to my website and click "shop now"!!
Feel free to leave me a comment or drop me a line if you have any questions about these specials.

Have a great day!

No comments: