Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Colors and Daily Dose of Baby

Good morning, folks! I did the Splitcoast color combo challenge today. I squeezed it in while the baby was napping, but he is up now, so I will have to make this quick so I can go rescue him! The color combo was Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss, which I really ended up loving, and will definitely use again! I think it is a wonderful fall combo. I did two cards: one all SU! stuff, and one with Unity. I want to try to do this more often, so you can see that you really can copy cards you like even if you don't have the same stamp set that was used. The SU! catalog is a great place to get inspiration like that, as well as Splitcoast. Just find a card you like, and make it, subbing whatever stamps you have!




I used "Simply Said" for this SU! card. It is a sweet little set.

On another note, we took the baby to the part for the first time on Sunday. We have a fabulous little park that has a super soft rubbery "floor" beneath it. The baby seemed to like his first time in the swing. He also played in the sandbox, went down the slide with Daddy, and hung out in the grass for a while.


Have a great day, and

3 comments:

Beanhead said...

Nice cards and what a great picture of happy DH and baby!

Kathy H said...

What a cute little guy...

Rhonda Langley said...

What great cards!! There's that great color combo again too!!