Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting Ready for Hip HOP!!

Good morning! Today's Unity Girls' challenge was to use something clear, ribbon, and your newest Unity stamps. Here is my card! I really like how it turned out! If you want to participate, check out the Unity forum at SCS! At LEAST come on over on Thursday and Hip HOP with us!! :-)


I haven't figured out what else to do with my chunky glitter, other than to run glue along the edges of my cardstock and coat it with glitter. What are you using yours for? I'd love some new ideas...

Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Beautiful card Jess! I love that glitter like that, looks fantastic! And the clear button is just perfect addition! I dont use much glitter at all..thats a challenge for me in itself! LOL!

Latisha said...

great card Jess!! love the glitter and the clear button & OMGosh the polka dotted paper, I'm almost obsessed with polka dots lol
love it

Mandy said...

This is SO cute! Great glittery card!

Another similar thing I like to do is run a strip of tacky tape along the card and glitter that. That's fun to do with several strips of patterned paper on either side or below the glittered strip.

Sherry Campbell said...

I love your card- the chunky glitter looks great! I don't have the chunky glitter OR the Scor-pal tape but I bet those would work great together.

Scrappychick said...

Pretty pretty! Love the chunky funky glitter!!!

Ryann said...

Love the chunky glitter!! Cute!

Lori said...

Love the chunky glitter border--looks great!

Tiff said...

Super cute card!!!!

Jill Cooper said...

super cute card....love the small detail that makes it look so nice!

Kevin Renz said...

Love the look of that chunky glitter!