Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Shoes

But not Prada this time. :-)

Mandy's last pic that she wanted was of our shoes. Well, here there are:


Yes, they are Crocs. I know, they are ugly. In my defense, they are VERY comfy. No, they are not white, but the camera would just NOT pick up that Soft Sky color (like that is any better than white...) And no, I have no idea what that little something is on my left toe... but it is probably a piece of the baby's dinner or something. Sorry I didn't make a card to go with this pic, but I seriously was NOT inspired to make a card by these ugly things. :-)

Okay, that is probably it for me today. Thanks for reading my many crazy posts today!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

So cool! My son would love these! He even wears them for naptime some days....

Kevin Renz said...

Gotta love it! Just wanted to say thanks for playing!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love crocs! They are not designer shoes but they are the best (: