Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I have no stamping for you, because I've been working on my projects for my November guest design team spot for Limelight Papercrafts. You'll see them soon! However, I had to share two cute Halloween pictures with you all. The first one is my adorable little bat baby:


Our town does trick or treating the night before Halloween, for some reason. So we dressed the little bat baby up and went to see my nephews in costume, then came back and handed out candy for a bit. Our across the street neighbor's granddaughter and her boyfriend had the coolest costumes. Check it out!!!


Pacman and Ms. Pacman! How totally 80s and fantastic!!!! They had video game music playing on the porch too.

I'll try to get some stamping done this weekend to share with you, but no promises, since I also have to get ready for a visit from my parents, rearrange the living room, go to a cubscout festival with my nephews, spend a good portion of Sunday at church and sleep a little too! :-)

3 comments:

Ryann said...

What an adorable picture of your baby! His eyes look so BLUE!

Jim C. Hines said...

All he needs is a little utility belt, and he could be out there fighting crime.

The Pac Man costumes are impressive! Though I've got to ask, do the kids these days even know what Pac Man is?

Linsey R said...

OH my goodness, your little bat is absolutely precious! What a sweetheart!!! :) and your neighbors pacman and ms. pacman costumes are totally awesome, I love those!! Kudos to them for coming up with such a creative and fun idea! And a huge CONGRATS on your guest spot for Limelight--that rocks!!!